If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
We currently have an Equipment Operator position available. See job description here.
A new bike rack was installed by the bus stop. The old bike rack was stolen, so we encourage everyone to put a lock on their bike.
- BUS STOP TRAFFIC PLAN– In order to provide a safe environment for our school children, please review the plan and get familiar as to how and where you should drop and pick up your child. Your cooperation is appreciated.
OUTSIDE OR OPEN FIRE POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS
· Fire structures or pits must be commercially manufactured units with spark arrester not to exceed three feet (3’) in diameter.
· Fire pits or structures can also be permanently built and constructed with stone, concrete, brick, or iron with spark arresters not to exceed 3’ in diameter.
· Burn pit or outdoor fireplace shall be no closer than 25 feet to combustible structure or lot line.
· Burn pit shall not be under any standing trees, particularly pine trees on lot.
· Burn permits shall not be issued for open burning to clear lot unless supervised by Upper Pine fire fighters during actual burning.
· Recreational fires do not release homeowner of any liability if fire gets out of control.
You live in a mountain community filled with wildlife – Please do not feed them.
Read BEARSMART for tips on how to coexist with Bears
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT (FLMD) IS NOT THE FOREST LAKES PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION (FLPOA). FLMD HAS NOT TAKEN OVER COVENANT ENFORCEMENT IN FOREST LAKES – PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE COVENANTS ARE DEED RESTRICTED AND STILL EXIST.